Monday, January 9, 2012

Up and.....Walking.







Hi !! <3 
I am beyond excited to finally start on my brain child! My blog! I have wanted to start this for some time now! Now that that holidays have dwindled down, I think its time. 


Ive been wanting to start a blog for girls/women to stop in to see/share/discuss beauty and fashion. But I've found that my quirky sense of style, isnt really like a lot of other's. So here's a place to share the whimsical, the quirky, the ultra nerdy! Because, nerdy girls are fashionable too:) 


Im going to start with some reviews/hauls. Ive been wanting to do them for FOREVER now:) I cant wait to share all the finds I have with you guys! Things will be up over the next week:) So be patient with me! Im up and walking, hope to be up and running soon!! 


Until then! 


Finite Incantatem!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment